Lunch Menu

The Milford Sage School provides the students the opportunity to purchase lunches from the Milford High School.  Click here for the High School menu.

The students may also use a microwave and refrigerator during the lunch period if they choose to brown bag their lunch.

School Lunch Information

Students may at any time setup prepaid lunch accounts (in any dollar amount) with checks or cash at the Milford High School cafe register.  Or parents can provide the student with a check or extra cash and the Sage staff can forward the money over to the Milford High School.


2016-2017 Parent Letter
2016-2017 Application
2016-2017 Application Instructions

Click here for an online F&R Application for 2016-17
Instructions for completing the online F&R Application for 2016-17


EZSchoolPay Logo

Parent Introductory Letter
Register for a new EZSchoolPay Account (quick reference instructions)
Detailed instructions on creating an account and making payments
Setting up recurring payments


Special Dietary Meals Prescription Form
Special Diet Needs Introduction Letter
Questions & Answers on Special Diet Needs

This explains what to do if you believe you have been treated unfairly:  

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions
participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail:

U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.